Re: RC: Fwd: Endure the flames

Dear Howard
I believe one can be impassioned about their ideas without calling
others who have a different opinion or a question, and I quote, "stupid"
or "insensitive to your horse" or "pathetic". I've never known of a high
correlation between presenting valuable information and being
insulting--- case in point: Susan Garlington who is about as informative
a poster as one woman can be. She has been the target of flames (and
does a pretty good job of defending herself with her lab Bunsen burner),
but I have not seen her as ever instigating such an attack--- simply
does not appear to be part of her nature. There are many on here like
her who contribute without malice. I prefer to get my info without
insults. If I want hostility, I'll go back to counseling junkies--- at
least I know where it is coming from and I expect it from them. I
remember when you were the brunt of some pretty mean remarks. I wonder
if we went back to that period of time if you would welcome those
"toughening remarks"--- you can always go to boot camp in the marine
corp if you miss it ;-) (Now Truman and Bob, we don't need to get
started on the military again <BG>)
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov
(Yes, really 16.2!)
http://www.arabiansporthorse.com