Re: RC: Fwd: Endure the flames

  I totally agree with Howard...(should I be
scared???)
One of the things I love about RC is the passionate
difference of opions. Just because I may not agree
with a poster dosn't mean I'm right or they are wrong.
There are a multitude of ways to skin the proverbial
cat and I want to know all of them. After all nothing
is absolute or works in all situations..when the way I
approach something fails me I like knowing there are
other options available. It's from ya'll that I learn
what works, what dosn't and why. The first place I
always turn to are you ridecampers! It's a shame some
people take things soooo personally..they are really
missing alot of good info. It's fun when the posters
personalities shine through..kinda like reading a very
good book and getting to know the characters! (I can't
wait for when Howards novel of all this is
published...hope I get an autographed copy!)

Penny & Daisy
Texas