Barbwire Fencing

Guest jgranch@whidbey.net
We use New Zeland fencing, 5 wire electric.  It is easy to install and not that expensive.  We have had no accidents in
10 years of using it.  Horses respect it and it can be quickly repaired if damaged.  In most cases you can run 30 to 40 feet
between post.  It is very forgiving when properly installed.  Others who have seen our setup and copied it love it.  One
word of caution: DO NOT USE IT FOR PADOCK FENCING!