100 in a day vs 250 over four days

Sylvia wrote:

>>Hi Keri, I think you definitely took this one the wrong way :).  I don't
think "K" (aka Karen Chaton) was saying that a horse doesn't have to stay
sound for a 100 miler (she's done those too), just that the challenges of a
multi-day ride require a different focus.  I'm sure K will stand up for
herself just fine (she's short, but she's tough) <bg> <<

....tick, tick, tick.....BOOM!

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that RC has become a little less fun lately?  It's hard to have a philosophical discussion anymore without being blasted.

Tracey