Starting times in on-line calendar

So (correct me if I'm wrong) using this site as an example,
with the time
of 6:00 listed, we are to assume that 6:00 is probably the
starting time
for the longest distance -- first riders out?  We would then
adjust the
time about an hour for each distance?

*********
Well - it's really this way.  The only data we see from the
office database is what appears in the
overview field.  If there is more from the RM - I believe
that in the interests of space in the EN -
only the starting time for the longest distance is printed.

So I think the time you see there is longest starting time.
But I really would not depend on this
to get there in the morning.  Depending on conditions like
fog, weather... the times can
often change and are announced in the night before
ridemeeting.

I would not make any assumptions on the start times of
others from that - I have seen a controlled
start where both LD and endurance were at the same time -
and up to as much as 1.5 hours
difference.

It's certainly a reasonable guess but not more than that for
the starting times of the shorter rides
on a 50/25 combination..

But when the starting time is 4 AM - you can be sure it is
the 100 and the others are not going
to start an hour later...  I also saw a 100 in TX that
started at 2:30 AM

Mike