Re: RC: RE: Re: [endurance] Difference in Arabians

In a message dated 4/7/01 7:55:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lanconn@tds.net
writes:

> Course the Air
>  Force was watching from a distance! :)

Hey, it's the 21st century, and, to me, it's the only way to fight a war.
From a safe distance, where none of your comrades in arms (the arm of the
USAF extends quite a long ways) gets killed.  That philosophy kept me alive
for 20 years and I'm glad the Air Force came up with it.

If you've been paying attention, one of the captives in China is in the Air
Force.  They had to have someone who knew how to operate a computer.  And I
bet he can ride a horse too.  Ever since the Army disbanded the Cavalry it
just hasn't been the same and lost it's appeal (to me).

cya,
Howard (who no longer flies in the air, but flies on the ground on the back
of a giraffe)