Re: RC: RE: Re: [endurance] Difference in Arabians

You just saw the prelude to 21st century wars - at least wars involving the US
- in Serbia. Future wars ( and there will be future wars as long as humankind
inhabits the planet  ) will be faught from afar, over very quickly ( maybe
within a day) and will be determined by air superiority. Sounds to me like the
USAF, eh Howard.

Truman