Re: RC: RE: Re: [endurance] Difference in Arabians

But Jim,

The last time I checked the Marine Corps was part of the Navy, has that changed,
and if you ask a sailor about the marines they just say "lightweights"<G>.

Of course I expect Morris, and maybe even Fruth,  will have something to say
about this.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.