horse camping near Grand Canyon

Teresa Van Hove vanhove@ucar.edu
Hi all,

my sister and I would like to ride the Grand Canyon area this
Septermber.  Hoping some of you can give me tips on good places
to camp with the horses.  We can do primative camping so no need
for any facilites long as theres an allowed spot to park the horse
trailer.  Ideally I would like to ride one day of the fall XP 1st
and maybe explore Bryce park for 1 day before heading to the Grand
Canyon.

Cheers, Teresa