No Subject

Hello ridecampers

Any suggestions as to where I can buy a reasonably priced fleece cover for
my endurance saddle?

I bought one from Sportack which was not cheap but it is not very thick
(despite being advertised as Merino wool - which I'm sure it is) and is too
small for my saddle.  I am going to return it as I don't feel it was good
value for money either.

I want black and don't mind if there are not fittings or anything- can do
that all myself.

I am in the UK but we have someone going to the Rolex 3-Day end April who
could collect it.

Any suggestions welcome.

Heather Hamper
UK