Re: Unidentified subject!

Ebay has sheepskins quite often.  Of course, you'd have to make it yourself.
They run about $40 once you pay shipping but they have several colors.
Search under sheepskin or seat cover.  I am waiting for one I just ordered
through the Buy it Now option...I want to make a seat cover for my daughter
and I also need to make stirrup leather covers for my SS Patriot.  Remind me
and I'll let you know if I like this sheepskin or not.
Maggie