RE: corta-flx

MSM is prohibited during competitions - but not all those days in between.

Steph
-----Original Message-----
From: Katie Ruckel [mailto:ruck@internetwis.com]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 8:50 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: corta-flx

According to the ad on the back of "Trail Blazer" Corta-flx is supposed to have a smaller molecular structure and is water soluble thus making it a more efficient chondrotin/glucosamine product. My main question is about the MSM it contains. I thought MSM was illegal. Is this not so?

Katie Ruckel
kruck@milwpc.com