Rabies Vaccine Question

debbie Zanot darkcat5@yahoo.com
Every year we have the annual vaccinations/coggins done on our
horses I am always alittle uneasy. This year was the first time
(different vet) I have noticed the horses look like they don't
feel good and their necks are sore. I asked what kind of rabies
vac was being used and the vial said it was for cats, dogs,horses
but I think I may have read somewhere that horses should not
have the same vaccine as dogs and horses. I am pretty concerned.
I would really appreciate some input from the vast Ride Camp
pool of knowledge.
Thank You
Debbie Z (NE in PA.where spring has IGNORED us)