From: Annie George <ageorge@vtc.net>
To: RideCamp x x <ridecamp-d@endurance.net>
Date: Friday, March 30, 2001 8:16 AM
Subject: Funny/Sad

Kinda funny Kinda sad. I Was searching for some picks of Loco Weed to give to my new to horses neighbor, And guess what? A whole long list of things about Marijuana came up. Says something about how times and our culture have changed in the last 50 years. When I was a kid, if you mentioned LocoWeed everybody knew you meant crazy horse weed. But now, I had to look for quite awhile to find the sites I wanted. I did fine very little, Does anyone know where I can find good pictures of LocoWeed( not Canabus) ((  I don't even know how to spell it! )) I know there are a few varieties, I only found one. Thanks.Annie
Anne George Saddlery    >   www.vtc.net/~ageorge