Re: RC: Re: UAE/AERC (my final stupid remarks)

In a message dated 3/29/01 8:35:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Howard4567@aol.com writes:

TI, don't be so quick to limit another rider in his/her goals with a sport
that means as much to them as it does to Val or any of the riders you seem
have respect for.  I may, one day, prove you wrong.  And if I do, Kat's
taking notes.

    That is exactly what he wants you to do is"prove him wrong".  The man
has respect for all the riders in the endurance sport.  He want us as
endurance people to learn ,achieve and succeed to the best of our abilities.
The process is long and tedious with successes and failures.  But knowledge
and experience is the KEY.
  I feel the same as TI, support our sport on all levels, as you know I do
Howard.  From a blanket and cigs on a cold day to the International levels of
competition, we as Americans started this sport and our recent experiences
are just bumps in the long road to success.

Jaye