Re: RC: Re: UAE/AERC (my final stupid remarks)

In a message dated Thu, 29 Mar 2001  8:35:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, Howard4567@aol.com writes:

<< In a message dated 3/29/01 11:38:23 AM Eastern Standard Time, CMKSAGEHIL
writes:

<< Sounds to me like you could insert "Jerry and Larry" where you are saying
"UAE" and be talking about exactly the same thing.  What's the difference??

You really can't let this one go, can you Heidi?  And I know if I bite on it
you'll play the race card next.  Don't think even this stupid redneck doesn't
see that one coming.>>

My question was rhetorical, Howard.  The only difference here is that the individual from UAE is from UAE and the other two are American.  All have the same "agenda"--to promote international endurance riding.  The fact that that difference bothers folks here vividly illustrates why we are called "Ugly Americans" by so many people from other countries.  Sad.

Heidi