Panacur Granule Equine Dewormer - Purge

I would appreciate anyone who has firsthand
experience with doing a "Panacur purge" with
"Equine granules" to give me some advise and
comments.

I have:  Panacur (fenbendazole) Equine Granules
22.2% (222 mg/g)  (Hoechst Roussel Vet)

Directions on package state: " Each packet (5.2
grams (0.18 oz)) will deworm a horse weighing
approx. 500 lbs. They suggest the dose for foals
and weanlings (under 18 mo) is two packets for
each 500 lbs and regular deworming at intervals of
six to eight weeks."

So what about dosing for a 5-day purge??

Happy Trails and Thanks - Joan Stratemeyer