RE: response to blatant lies and slander

Patty Troup mspatty7@hotmail.com
I'm new to endurance, but I was so mad after reading about what had happened to Susan's horse!  What an awful thing to do to a friend that had helped them out, let alone a horse!  I believe it because I ordered and PAID for over a hundred and fifty dollars worth of riding tights more than a year ago from this Stephanie and never got them even after many calls and e-mails, and the same thing happened to two of my friends too!  Over $500 dollars between the three of us and none of us ever got a thing except allot of excuses and un-returned phone calls.
Doesnt AERC have a discipline commitee to deal with crooked people like this in endurance???? THEY SHOULD BE VOTED OFF THE ISLAND!!!  Its bad enough to cheat fellow endurance riders, worse to steal from some one like Susan Garlinghouse who is always so generous to every one with her expert nutrition knowlege.  And worst of all hurting a horse!!!
I hope some one will point out this person to me at a ride some day so I can run in the opposite direction and LOCK UP MY VALUABLES!!!
Susan, I feel so bad for you and Dakota, I hope you dont judge every one in endurance by this one bad apple!

Patty Troup and Rasheen Amir