Re: RC: Loose Horses

I say the owner(s) are responsible.  Dogs, horses,
kids, whatever.  You own them (or are responsible
for them) yet cannot be ENTIRELY responsible for
their actions as they do what they do...beyond the
owners' control.

The best you can do is 1. TRAIN your animals (or
kids) the best you can or get a professional to do
so. 2. Training is not always sufficient, it must
be CONSTANTLY reinforced 3. PROTECT your interests
by ELIMINATING as many possible bad scenarios as
you can possibly foresee.

After all, IF a lawsuit is ever filed, NEGLIGENCE
must be proven,

THEREFORE, do your BEST NOT to be NEGLIGENT!!  I
doubt ANY court will hold you responsible for
circumstances or actions BEYOND your control.

--
Teddy Lancaster

Home at last!!!! 10,000 miles, 18 states, 6 weeks.

Next Attending Equine Affaire April 5-9, 2001,
Columbus, OH
http://www.equineaffaire.com

If they are shooting at you, you must be doing
something right--

Does this mean I cannot tell the Emperor he has
no clothes unless I have a Kingdom?
--

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
1348 Township Road 256