Re: RC: UAE/AERC

Heidi,

The point is being missed!  This is not just an AERC ride..it is the AERC National Championship Event.  Who sponsors a regular AERC ride is the business of the ride manager (and the UAE is paying for FEI at several AERC rides this year) but we are not talking about any regular AERC ride.  We are talking about our NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP EVENTS.  This event has had phenomenal growth in its two years of existence..37 starters the first year and 96 the second....and it looks like we may double the numbers again this year.  It is not for everyone, but it has captured the imagination of many AERC Members because it is our National Championship with an opportunity to compete in a very unique event against only their own weight division.  As to the Fruth's and Kanavy's...their offer was made with no strings attached....they will pay for any balance of FEI related costs that the ride can't pay for via Sponsorships from our own AERC SPONSORS   (who have the first right to participate as Sponsors of this great event).

Randy