Re: RC: Bette's post re: results & world cup

Dear Truman
And your point is????
We can also go back to "little disagreements" with the Germans but I
don't see slamming there and we are still buying much of our electronics
from the Japanese. Historical/political differences do not have to creep
into all facets of international relations. We are not a political group
on ridecamp--- just folks who like to ride and compete. Lets leave
politics out of it as Steph has repeatedly requested.
Bette, who breeds RUSSIAN horses (am I politically incorrect, too?
Support Glasnost and put one of my Bolsheviks in your barn :-) an old ad
I ran that I really liked!)

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov