Bette's post re: results & world cup

Nickie nrene@hotmail.com
<<<Perhaps some ride campers do not realize that Arabs have computers, too
and are probably reading many of the posts--- they do speak our
language--- some more properly than us>>>

Bette,
This was a great post...I can assure you that people in the UAE do read some of these posts
(I live in the UAE, have for 5 years)--it seems that Arabs are the last ethnic group that is okay to
attack unreservedly, to Americans they can do nothing right!!!  I hope everyone reads your post
and really thinks about what you wrote.   Thank you for writing it.

Nickie