Cooley Ranch June 16 in W region canceled

The online calendar will show that the Cooley Ranch 25/50 on
June 16 is canceled.  Reason given
was  "It cannot take place because a wildlife study will not
be completed in time."

In addition - the Mountainside Ride on 4/14 and the Humboldt
ride on 7/14 - both in the W
region  - had been previously canceled.

In our new s/w - canceled rides from the old s/w simply
disappeared.  We will add these back
so that you can tell by looking at the calendar that they
were canceled.

As we transition over to the new office s/w - canceled rides
will show up the normal way.

Mike