Fw: RC: Fw: RC: endurance philosophy

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike and Laurie Hilyard
To: Merryben@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: RC: Fw: RC: endurance philosophy

Truce!  Maybe someday you can come up to me at a Michigan ride, slap me so I'll know who you are, and tell me about the good ol' days when AERC was a little wilder and woolier.  (I'm not being sarcastic.)  One thing for sure - you get a bunch of people who are foolishly determined enough to ride a horse 50-100 miles in one day, you are going to get opinions!
Respectfully,
Laurie