Please, World's Most Preferred Endurance Race

Please...when you line up the horse's at a start of an endurance race...FOR
THAT INSTANT EVERY HORSE HAS AN EQUAL CHANCE OF "WINNING"... THEN, the course
(read, "trail") separates who has:  Done the right amount and type of work to
win, has some luck on their side, has some horsemanship on their side and is
willing to TRUST THE WORK THEY HAVE DONE IN PREPARATION FOR THAT MOMENT IN
TIME to ask for the best from their mounts and themselves.
   I don't care where the riders are from, where they might have shopped,
what they might have eaten or what kind of cute endurance clothes they wear.
   AND, if you don't "win", Life will go on.
   If a horse is "abused" by a rider (regardless of the nation of origin),
that rider will meet up with the appropriate Karma down the trail.
   They will either "learn" or not......but, you know, I have seen fat,
unprepared horses in this country ridden like they were Tevis Cup contenders
and pay horrible prices for unbridled glory-lust.
   You do your best, and if you don't win, maybe even get knocked into the
sand, you dust yourself off, say, "I'll be back" (Just like AHnold) and go
prepare better.
   Ultimately, this IS about horses and who is "ready".
   Way to go, Karen and Sharee....and a Belly Dancing Title, no less.

   Frank.