Re: RC: RE: RE: Worlds Most Preferred--Really?

Just because it is better than anywhere else, does
not mean, by a long shot, that we have freedom.
We are losing control at a rapid rate.  We are not
in control of those who govern us and we allow
ourselves to be brainwashed by the media (are
agents of those who govern).

This is only one of many lists I belong to and I
AM doing something about it.  Ridecamp is not the
proper forum.

--
Teddy Lancaster

Home at last!!!! 10,000 miles, 18 states, 6 weeks.

Next Attending Equine Affaire April 5-9, 2001,
Columbus, OH
http://www.equineaffaire.com

If they are shooting at you, you must be doing
something right--

Does this mean I cannot tell the Emperor he has
no clothes unless I have a Kingdom?
--

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
1348 Township Road 256