re:World's most preferred

I think poor sportsmanship says it all.

On a happier note-

Great job!  Fantastic effort!!  To all our riders and all involved in
the team.  And Thank You so much Steph for taking us via internet!!!
The pictures were Great!!  I know if I was there the last thing I would
want to do is type on a keyboard.  I can hardly wait to hear more once
you're home and settled.

I'm going to get very bold here and say I think I can speak for the
majority of ridecampers when I say,

All politics aside, we're very proud of you and can hardly wait to hear
and learn from your experiences.  And whatever you do, don't feel a bit
guilty for having a grand time.

Kathie
CA