Trailer Tie Systems

Thanks, everyone, for the suggestions to consider which side of the
trailer I should attach the tie system I have.  I think I will put it
on the left side because the spare tire is the right side.

See, I hadn't thought of that and I knew you guys would point
these things out to me!    My trailer is a simple 2 horse
bumper pull with escape doors on each side, but other than that, no bells or
whistles.  Thanks, again  : )

Judy &
Hilary, I'm the bells & whistles!!

Orono, ME