SKY HOOK TETHERS

Judy Collier pattywatty52@hotmail.com
Good day all.  I just wanted to say a Great Big Thank You to Jerry Young at Equine Innovations, Inc.
It was a wonderful surprise when this year at the Convention in Reno, Equine Innovations donated to each
First Place National Winner, a SKY HOOK TETHERS.  I have place in the National standings for four
consecutive years and this is the first time I have received anything that either my horse or I can use.
These awards were to be given out at the National Awards Banquet in Reno, but some how AERC
forgot about them.  If you were at the banquet you will understand why they were forgotten.
I have already placed the SKY HOOK on my trailer and I am most grateful for it.  Thank you Equine
Innovations for this very useful gift.

Judy Collier and Alam Al Mithral
Central Region