Re: RC: stock trailer question

  Have a friend that had her new trailer sprayed with
the spray on truck bed liner material. It turned out
great..has a life time warrenty (trailer won't rust
from the inside out) and it comes in colors. She had
hers done in a cream color, really brightened up the
inside of the trailer. The only downfall is it is very
pricey. She let the owner of the shop use her trailer
to train some new employees and got a discount on the
price. You can see the boo-boos but being on the
inside of the trailer she didn't mind and she still
got the lifetime warrenty.

Penny