Re: RC: Mad Cow in US sheep--NOT

Actually I went back and reread the article the indication is it is not certain
just what they have and don't have and it is going to take about two years of
testing to be certain just what they do have - at least acording to the USDA as
quoted in the article. Actually it was very well written and didn't seem to be
alarmist or biased in either direction. It also states the USDA had offered the
owners between 2 and 4 million for their herd a year ago but they refused the
offer.

It can be found at www.sptimes.com and probably other papers.

Truman

--