tuend

jeanie kraeber kraeber@optonline.net
I have a Tuend saddle & I love it!  I have not had any problems with my horse or me riding in it.  I got it last month and have used it often on trails and in the ring.  I am not familiar with the other saddle but I can say that this one is preferred by me over the SportSaddle.  The stirrups do come out of D-rings but they are attached to a piece of leather that disperses the stirrup weight around the seat area.