Re: RC: Allergic to wool?

Hi Laura,
    In another part of my life I'm a weaver and spinner.  Among humans, allergy
to "wool" is mostly commonly sensitivity to the lanolin in wool  or to the dyes
used to color it.  My guess is that if your horse is really sensitive to the pad
and you have washed it, that there is residual detergent/soap in it that' causing
the problem.  Parenthetically, I NEVER using detergent or soap when I wash my
horse "clothing" because it is so hard to get it all out - just warm/hot water.
    Consider the Supracor pad.  It's synthetic honeycomb and is great for keeping
the horse's back cool.  It won't correct a poor saddle fit though the way
fleece/foam based pads will.
Cheers, Laney

APKBUICU@aol.com wrote: Anyway,