Trailer Questions

I trust the all mighty knowledgeable Ride Campers to not lead me astray....
I am looking at trailers...need most knowledgeble help. This will be pulled with a 1/2 ton v8 dodge ram with limited slip differential (no 4WD)
Heres the specs I want for it to have
Three Horse Slant
Rear Tack
Drop Windows (winders if you are southern)
Aluminum
Gooseneck
 Here is what I am looking at
Sundowner Valulite $16 k
Four Star $13,000 k
Featherlite 8541 3 horse $13,000 k

Sundowner
has all the reqirements I want plus
Camper Door
Emergency door
door leading from dressing area to horse area
sprayed in floor lining under mats
the rubber lining the windows are secure and in place and do not "run" on the aluminum
Cons
 15 inch wheels on 5200 axle
 weight 5000 lbs

all for 16k
Featherlite
all above requirements
4800 lbs

no extras
13k
Four Star
all above requirements
no extras
4800 lbs
13k
My questions are
We want to buy the best built trailer hands down, however like most we want the best deal possible. We will go from this trailer in about 7-15 years down the road to one with full living quarters. Any input will be appreciated. We are kind of at a standstill being that most of my mind is now a mush with all the hunting, questions, and travel we have spent looking. I need to make a move soon before hubby loses interest..=0)
Carla (iamsorrythenumberyouhavereachedisnotinserviceatthistime)
Ansata (I get the front..I get the front window!!)
haley (mom says I cant let my window down coss of my bottom bubba lip what is wind resistance?)
Rob (who should have let her just get that $900 bumper pull and get it over with.)