Re: RC: re: Schreiners -wound care

I really have had great success with shriner's wound care .  I recommend it
to everybody I know  here's a  great human Schriner story
Last September my dad cut his right thumb completly off!! yep off !  and we
were 45 minutes from any Hospital and to make things even scarier he has a
condition "Idiopathicthrombocytopenia" basically what that means he does not
make enough red bloddcells to make platlets but, thank God all was ok. well
back to the thumb so he cuts this thumb off and he is says Oh!!!!!
S------------!!!!!!!!!! I think I just cut my thumb off and he feels and says
yah I did !!!!!  So I am saying ok get in the truck and keep your glove on
and apply pressure and he goes on to turn pale white get sick and pass out
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am the only one driving and trying to tend to
my dad . Well he went through microsurgery and this is where the Schriner
story comes in since there are so many little vessels and ligaments and
tendons damaged the thumb was the size of 4 thumbs put together and so I
thought and thought you know there has to be something to help the swelling
(can't take aspirin or any Ibuproferin due to blood condition) and aha!!!!
Schriner's to the rescue Yah it stung him a little bit but, it also brought
the inflammation down and the joint pain also

Another success story I am telling you, My dad told his Microsurgeon what he
was using and he was totally amazed, Now Davies Medical Amputation Center
Recommends davies.

just had to share the with all of you.