Re: Furacine sweats

> The TB trainer I worked for as a kid used a sweat that was primarily
> glycerine (I've got the recipe around somewhere.)

Thanks, I'd appreciate a new recipe.  The DMSO mix is from a track vet - he
used it on a horse that stocked up due to abscess problems and I used it
once this spring after my horse popped a small abscess from a stone bruise
and was stocked up.  Neither horse blistered but I really don't want to risk
blisters either.

Michelle
(Colorado)