From: Sullivan's [mailto:greymare@jps.net]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 10:12 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Fw: Fwd: re:fighting horses

----- Original Message -----
From: Sullivan's <mailto:greymare@jps.net>
To: Merryben@aol.com <mailto:Merryben@aol.com>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: re:fighting horses

----- Original Message -----
From: Merryben@aol.com <mailto:Merryben@aol.com>

Sort of like do you tie your horse in the trailer or not.....maryben

AGain, one of those things I think is essential-the horse should be able
to be tied, no matter where you put them......that's why I am against
breakaway halters-once a horse breaks one while tied-they learn they
don't HAVE to be tied.  Mine are expected to tie in the stock trailer,
in whatever order I decide to do that day, even the baby......

They are expected, also to accept strange horses without fuss....at the
vet the other day, I had 4 horses getting their teeth checked.
A mare of one of the vets needed a ride home, so we squeezed her in with
my other 4 with no problem.......and i drove her home
(saved me $30 off my vet charges!)

Karen