Riding Tights

Hi Jennifer-
  My husband and I have been riding in Evelyn Hart's tights for years !  I
love the padded cotton tights for 50 miles or farther.  I put a pair of high
socks on the outside of them, and wear my half chaps over them, and they
don't budge- I can't believe it !  I used to always get raw spots on my legs
from where the pants and socks would separate- but no more !  After all,
don't we have enough stuff to worry about while we ride ??!!  She has many
types available- her business is"Just For Horsin' Round"- her # is
619-691-0242.  I often call and place orders w/ a credit card and recieve
them in a few days.
Good Luck !          - Heidi Helly
p.s.  Guess what I'm wearing right now !!