Re: Riding Tights

Does anyone know the name of those tights with the little horses etc all over the butt and inside legs? The little horses are made out of some kind of rubber material...I got a pair YEARS ago...and they never wore out...but I'VE LOST THEM ;O(

----- Original Message -----
From: Vchorsegal@aol.com
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 1:30 PM
Subject: RC: Riding Tights

Hi Jennifer-
  My husband and I have been riding in Evelyn Hart's tights for years !  I
love the padded cotton tights for 50 miles or farther.  I put a pair of high
socks on the outside of them, and wear my half chaps over them, and they
don't budge- I can't believe it !  I used to always get raw spots on my legs
from where the pants and socks would separate- but no more !  After all,
don't we have enough stuff to worry about while we ride ??!!  She has many
types available- her business is"Just For Horsin' Round"- her # is
619-691-0242.  I often call and place orders w/ a credit card and recieve
them in a few days.
Good Luck !          - Heidi Helly
p.s.  Guess what I'm wearing right now !!