Re: RC: Fw: Fwd: re:fighting horses

> However.....I wouldn't want to "squeeze" in another horse with mine in
> all cases. I know what MY horse is gonna do...but I DON'T know what the
> OTHER horse is gonna do!
>

> Jim and Sun of Dimanche

Probably a bit of a gamble, but they said this was a 30 year old gentle
mare, that hauled with no problems, and I put my gentlest mare next to her,
with the new horse last.....no where she could go.

As far as being next to strange horses, They SHOULD theoretically all be
okay with this......sometimes if you need to get hauled out of a vet ckeck,
no telling what kind of trailer, or what other horses in there!

I do agree with your philosophy.....even my babies hauled and tied with no
problems-because I spent a LOT of time doing it.

Karen