Health Care Crisis

Sue Keith tomkeith@tomkeith.win.net
I thought you riders could see the seriousness of these new
regulations, and the impact it will have on indurance riding.
I guess I didn't explain myself very well. The bottom line is.
If you fall off your horse and get hurt your medical bills
could be denied under these regulations. In another words they aren't going to pay your medical bills because of the source-
of- injury restritions in these new regulations. Our public
comment is the only way we have to get these regulations
changed. So go back to March 17th Health care in ridecamp
and get your comments sent to these agenies and get this
injustice stopped! Your rights are being violated.