Re: RC: Re: Riding tights suggestions?

> Sigh...anyone make tights that resist briars and brambles

Yes!  Teddy carries Saddlebums Tights.  Their fabric is pretty darned good
at resisting brush.  As with most good things, they are pricey but they seem
to hold up well.  I think I have the "Ultimate Riders", which are extremely
tough.  I also have a pair of the racing tights, the fit is very good but
the tights are a little sheer.  (Howard, mind your manners.)

http://runningbear.com/catalog/display.php3?cartid=3ab68743d11f1&zid=1&lid=1
&cat=4&scat=30

Michelle
(Colorado)