Riding tights suggestions?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend some good comfortable riding tights?  I
have been riding in either jeans or regular workout tights.
Neither of these are comfortable after a while.  Both have
the problem of seams running down the inside of my leg
causing irritation, the jeans feel too restrictive and
heavy, and the workout tights I have feel too thin and
flimsy.

I also have bad knees (patellar tendonitis I think is what
it's called) and if I ride in anything that exerts to much
pressure on my knee caps when my leg is bent during riding,
it really hurts.  I do have a pair of English riding pants
that are great except for that.  They are so thick and form
fitting (they're even a little hard to get on) that the
pressure they put on my kneecaps is a killer.

I saw the Saddle Bums website and have emailed for info, but
I'm thinking they might be *too* padded in the butt area.
?   Has anyone tried these?  I'm afraid of too much padding
on the butt bugging me, but a little might be nice.  Also,
with padding added to the butt area, how are they for when
you're not actually on the horse and walking around doing
other, regular stuff?  Do they look or feel odd?

Are there any other riding pants or tights with out inseams
that can be recommended?

Thanks in advance!
Jennifer and Mahriah

p.s.  We are both *loving* our new Saare saddle!  Happy butt
(me) and happy back (Mahriah)!