AERC Filly

We brought Mi Sellina home to California this weekend.  A HUGE THANK YOU to
Lynn Nicholson of Windstar Arabians for donating such a beautiful, well-bred,
mannerly filly to our organization, and giving us the opportunity to win
her:)  She stood the 8 hour haul (with breaks, of course) very well -- like
an old campaigner -- and has settled into her small pasture area without a
fuss -- my grey mare, Misty, is a little put out by the newcomer's arrival,
but will learn to live with it!!  Kae Ward, in Fallon Nevada, (where Sellina
was boarded) was extremely helpful in obtaining the paperwork necessary to
bring her into California -- thanks again to these two great horse people!
Carol & Scott Miller