RC: Re: Riding tights suggestions?

Sigh...anyone make tights that resist briars and brambles <g>? My good
polarfleece tights and my good Carousel tights have multiple holes in them
from attacking briars. Don't know if the fleece ones will make it another
year - they are starting to look like swiss cheese.

As I am very tall I can't just buy <relatively> inexpensive running tights
as they only come to mid-calf. Maybe I should find some kevlar tights :)

Tina in briar ridden AL