ReactorPanel Q

Is anyone who is riding a RP using a pad other than the RP booties?  My
booties are shot and I need to buy something soon.  I know RP recommends
their booties to prevent the pad from interfering with the horse's spine &
for cooling.  I'm still interested in other options?  I thought about
perhaps using a Supracor or Woolback?  Any suggestions?

Thanks -

Michelle
(Colorado)