From: April Johnson <adlee@bigfoot.com>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Friday, March 16, 2001 7:38 PM
Subject: RC: Natural Ride Pad?

Hi, Ridecampers!

Thought I'd bother people again.

I'm back on track!

Anyhoo, my real point in "penning" this email was to ask if anybody had experience using the Natural Ride "treeless" saddle.  Looks like a glorified bareback pad to me.  I don't like bareback pads.  Never have.  Just wondering if anybody had used it.  Long distance experience or otherwise welcome.

Thanks!  :)

BTW, on the Hanes thread. Try Hanes Her Way Sport with high thighs.

April, the bareback rider -- I'm Baaaaaack!!
Santana -- What's that on my back???
Daniel (husband) -- It's cold out here.