"time" to ride

Hello Ridecampers,
I was wondering how you people with hecktech schudles like my self
find time during the work week  to ride and condition?
I work sometimes  work 6 days a week, I leave for work about 8 am and I come
home around 6 pm.
I ride during my days off but I can't seem to find the right time to
ride during my work week.
I am horrabley tired when I come home from work (thats the time I use to
ride last season)
And I dont know about riding in the morning before feeding time.
Can any of you give me any info if you have a simalar sutiation.
I love endurance and  I don't want to give it up for anything even
if it mean just doing a few rides this year.
Thanks
Colleen K. & Polaris(When are we going rideing mom?)