Blue Seal's hay stretcher

Blue Seal makes a  pellet (they look like BIG rabbit pellets)
that put weight on my 23 year old mare.  She still eats hay and some
grain, but is a picky eater, and is usually ribby in spring and fall.
The tag says you can substitute pound for pound (hay stretcher/hay)
but I add about 6 lbs to her daily ration of grain (1 lb) without reducing the hay (free
choice grass hay).

HORSE HAY STRETCHER LPEL $5.35 /50 lbs
Crude protein  11.5 %
Fat                   2.0%
Fiber(max)      20.0%
Calcium             .6 %
Phos                 .45%

Dehydrated alfalfa meal, Wheat middlings, Oat mill by products,
cane molasses, calcium Carbonate

Barb