Re: RC: Head drop

Hmmm....

Never tried a verbal cue.....I'll give it a shot....Sunny is ALWAYS
interested in learning new stuff.

As an aside, my neighbor does "horses for hire" into the local
mountains.  For those who don't ride and little kids, he does "wagon
rides' around the neighborhood.  My place is a highlight on the trip,
because Sunny goes into "Arabian" mode when the wagon with the
Percherons arrives.  The same horse who makes me wake him up to feed him
does laps at full gallop around the pasture, sliding stops, rears, head
tosses, snorts, and generally puts on an "I'm an Arabian Horse, look at
me" show.  If I am there, I will turn him into the pasture next to the
road.  We have done it so much he knows what to expect and dances while
waiting for me to open the gate.  He goes zipping over to the wagon,
hangs his head over the fence and begs for treats, licks the kids, and
generally is a great advertisement for Arabians.  The "tourists" can't
believe the "wild" horse they saw ripping around the pasture can be so
gentle and friendly.  If they are willing, we do "pony rides" (no
saddle, no bridle), Sunny does his "lay down" trick, does his "stay on
my shoulder" John Lyons gig, and generally has a great time.  Being an
only horse, it's the highlight of his day! He is amazing!

Regards, Jim and Sun of Dimanche

--
Richard T. "Jim" Holland                 Phone:  (706) 258-2830
LANCONN, Inc.                            FAX:    (706) 632-1271